- Long and freely programmable stroke for flexible workpiece handling.
- Plug & Work for a quick and simple start of production.
- Integrated status display for a visual indicator of the application state.
- Control via IO-Link enables the prepositioning of the gripper finger and the evaluation of the gripper condition.
- Gripping movement with parallel kinematics for constant gripping force over the entire stroke.
- Easily accessible assembly quick-release fastener for quick and easy attachment of the gripper to the robot.
- Optionally attachable flexible fingers for increased flexibility and the gripper’s range of application
The electric SCHUNK Co-act gripper EGH is a great way to easily implement automation with a cobot of Universal Robots. It is particularly suited to the handling, assembly and electronics industries; gripping small to medium-sized workpieces.
- Large stroke
- Quick-release assembly lock
- The ability to adjust the stroke
- LED light to visualize its current operating state.
- Can be equipped with flexible fingers.
|Stroke per jaw|
|Work piece load|