The gripper is designed for industrial production with high power, high payload and high accuracy. In addition, the gripper can withstand harsh production conditions.
With the user-friendly interface that comes with it, it is easy to program the gripper. No programming experience is required and a simple pick-and-place task can be installed in a matter of moments.
- Built for collaborative robots
- 50-mm grapple model is suitable for collaborative robots.
- Can be seamlessly integrated with Robotiq’s Wrist Camera and FT 300 Force Torque Sensor.
- Ergonomic shape for manual guidance
- Easy to program
- Intuitive interface for quick entry and use
- No training required
- Automatic subdivision detection, position feedback and part validation
- Designed for industrial needs
- Accurate and durable
- High power and payload
- Resistant to harsh production conditions