Programming a vision task takes about 30 minutes. After this, the robot itself locates the objects and the robot can do its work autonomously. The software of the camera can be loaded into the software of the cobot. In the user-friendly interface, anyone can compose a task. Also without any experience with programming robots. Slim, compact aluminium housing with sealed hardware for industrial applications.
Robotiq’s Wrist Camera is a tool that can be added to other Robotiq grippers. With the Wrist Camera it is possible for the robot to perform vision functions such as recognizing objects.
- Programming software that runs directly on the teach hanger.
- Two flexible multi-object teaching methods.
- Seamless integration with the Universal Robots wrist.
- Automatic and manual adjustment of lighting, focus, exhibition and more.
- Customizable color validation.
- Multilingual software.