The camera of the Pick-it L is connected to a cobot and tells him exactly where to pick up the objects. This allows a cobot to perform a pick-and-place task completely autonomously. Thanks to the software, you only have to show a preview of the object to be picked up and the rest is done automatically.
- Learns what your parts look like
- Knows where your robot is and how it moves
- Knows where the bin/table/box is
- Knows what your tools look like
- Predicts and prevents collisions with obstacles and other components
- Decides which part is best to pick up