The qbrobotics SoftHand Industry is a new advanced anthropomorphic robotic hand based on soft-robotics technology and designed by qbrobotics for industrial tasks, which complies to the standards and certifications of industrial and collaborative robotics and is compatible with the main robots and cobots on the market.
It is entirely collaborative from a Hardware point of view, indeed the materials used, and the flexibility of the system allow the Hand to be safe and harmless in any situation of accidental impact. The actuation system is tendon-driven and features a single motor to open and close the 5 fingers together while replicating the first synergy of the human hand movement in a flexible and adaptable grasp.
- Flexible, Adaptive & Robust
- 5 human-like fingers
- 19 anthropomorphic DOFs, one synergy, one motor
- Power grasp payload: 2 kg
- Pinch grasp payload 0,6 kg
- Full closing time: 1,2 s
- Weight: 0,89 kg
- Communication protocols: EtherCAT, UDP
- Adjustable wrist mounting position
- interchangeable gloves for special applications
- Water and dust resistance: IP65
- UR+ Certified